When a loved one dies…Life with Cancer can help.
- Alone and Surviving, by R. Lindsay
- Grieving: How to Go on Living When Someone You Love Dies, by T. Rando
- Living through Personal Crisis, by A.K. Stearns
- Living When a Loved One Has Died, by E.A. Grollman
- Loss and Anticipatory Grief, by T. Rando
- Survival Handbook for Widows, by R.J. Loewinshohn
- Surviving the Loss of a Loved One, by J.W. Worden and A. Uline
- Swallowed by a Snake: The Gift of the Masculine Side of Healing, by T.R. Golden
- Widower: When Men Are Left Alone, by S. Campbell and P. Silverman
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization: Offers information on dealing with grief and loss.
- Grief: When a Loved One Dies: Offers information and support during your unique grief journey.
For additional resources, please contact us.Looking for support along your journey? Contact us!