Upcoming Fundraising Events:
- The 16th Annual Mantua Raccoon Run
- the 19th Annual Lobster Extravaganza
- 9th Annual Joan Hisaoka "Make a Difference" Gala
17th Annual Mantua Raccoon Run
Kick off Mothers Day weekend with family, friends and co-workers on the beautiful tree-lined streets of the Mantua neighborhood in Fairfax, Virginia. The race commemorates the memory of Roberta Romano, beloved wife, teacher, mother and friend. It's sponsored by the Mantua Kids Care Club. One hundred percent of funds raised above cost is donated to Life with Cancer. We hope to see you there!
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Time: 1 Mile Fun Run starting at 8 AM and our 5K at 8:30am.
- Where: Mantua Elementary School, 9107 Horner Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031
- Register Now
19th Annual Lobster Extravaganza
The Lobster Extravaganza is a unique fundraising event supporting Life with Cancer. The evening takes place under an elegant tent with a program featuring Cocktails, Dors D'oeuvres, Dinner, a Silent and Live Auction and Dancing to a Live Band. Dinner includes, New England Clam Chowder, Fresh Steamed Clams & Mussels, Fresh Maine Lobster or New York Sirloin, Hot Drawn Butter, Fresh Corn on the Cob, Roasted Red Potatoes, Roasted Onions, Rolls & Butter, Blueberry Crumb Cake, Coffee & Tea. Yum!
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Time: 6:30-?
- Where: At the home of Carolyn and Milt Peterson in Fairfax, Virginia
The Ninth Annual Joan Hisaoka "Make a Difference" Gala
Through Joan Hisaoka's experiences at cancer-related retreats and programs across the country, she learned the immense healing power of emotional, psychological and spiritual support, and sought to extend that support to others. This Gala was created to honor Joan and her dream of assisting those living with cancer. Life with Cancer is honored to be the major beneficiary of this extraordinary event.
- Saturday, September 17, 2016
- 5:30p.m. VIP Reception 6:00 p.m. General Reception
- The Omni Shoreham Washington, D.C.
- Ticket and Sponsorship Information