Check out these resources and call or come in for additional information.
- Understand treatment. National Cancer Institute Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer explains types of cancers, finding a doctor and hospital, treatment choices, coping and support, after treatment, and resources.
- Find friends who understand.
- Young Adult Group at Life with Cancer lets you connect with others.
- Young Adult Cancer Survivors (YACS) of Smith Center addresses the unique challenges and concerns of young adults in their 20s, 30s, and early 40s who are living with cancer, with classes and a fellowship forum.
- Stupid Cancer addresses young adult cancer through advocacy, research, support, outreach, awareness, mobile health and social media.
- Imerman Angels matches young adults with a peer that “gets it.” For young adults who have cancer, parents, and caregivers.
- Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults enables young adult and adolescent cancer survivors, their parents, and other young adults affected by cancer to connect with one another to provide emotional support.
- Excel at work. Cancer and Careers empowers and educates people with cancer to thrive in their workplace by providing expert advice, interactive tools, and educational events.
- Explore fertility questions. LIVESTRONG Fertility offers tools and resources to help young adults become a parent after cancer. Local resources for fertility preservation can also be explored by contacting us.
- Get away. Looking for a break or camp specific to young adults? Please contact us or explore Give Me A Break From Cancer; Life with Cancer is proud to be a partner and can help you apply. Contact us.
- Find financial support. Surviving And Moving Forward: The SAMFund for Young Adult Survivors of Cancer is a nonprofit organization that provides financial support through grants and scholarships to young adult cancer survivors.
- Find other support.
- Vital Options International: Support for Young Adults with Cancer is dedicated to supporting young adults with cancer. The Group Room is a weekly radio talk show that’s all about cancer.
- Young Survival Coalition is the only international, non-profit network of breast cancer survivors and supporters dedicated to the concerns and issues unique to young women and breast cancer.
If you are affected by cancer, we invite you to connect with us—whether you're a patient, family member, or friend.